Welcome to www.niftyconversations.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Nifty Conversation Website, located at www.niftyconversations.com, by accessing this website,you accept that you have read and reviewed this agreement and you agree to be bound by it. Do not continue to use www.niftyconversations.com, if you do not agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The use of this website and services on this website provided by Nifty Conversations (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (hereinafter the “Agreement”), all parts and sub-parts of which are specifically incorporated by reference here. This Agreement shall govern the use of all pages on this website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”) and any services and content provided by or on this Website (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Services”).
The parties referred to in this Agreement shall be defined as follows:
- Nifty Conversations, Us, We: Nifty Conversations, as the creator, operator, and publisher of the Website, owns the Website and sells merchandising and other items and Services on it, available to users. Nifty Conversations, Company, Us, We, Our, Ours and other first-person pronouns will refer to the Company, as well as all employees and affiliates of the Company.
- You, the User, the Client: You, as the user of the Website, will be referred to throughout this Agreement with second-person pronouns such as You, Your, yours, or as User or Client.
Parties: Collectively, the parties to this Agreement (Nifty Conversations and You) will be referred to as Parties.
To shop with us, you need to:
- be at least 16 years old;
- have a credit or debit card that we accept; and
- be authorized to use that credit or debit card (e.g. it is in your name or you have permission to use it).
Nifty Conversations may provide you with certain information because of your use of our websites. Such information may include, but are not limited to, documentation, data, or information developed by the Company, and other materials which may assist in your use of the Website or Services (“Nifty Conversations Materials”). Subject to this Agreement, Nifty Conversations grants you a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable and revocable license to use Nifty Conversations Materials solely in connection with your use of the Website and Services. Nifty Conversations Materials shall not be used for any other purpose, and this license ends upon your cessation of use of the Website or Services or at the termination of this Agreement.
You agree that the Website and all Services provided by Nifty Conversations are the property of the Company, including all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property (“Nifty Conversations IP”). You agree that Nifty Conversations owns all right, title, and interest in Nifty Conversations IP and that you will not use NiftyConversations IP for any unlawful or infringing purpose. You agree not to reproduce or distribute Nifty Conversations IP, including electronically or via registration of any new trademarks, trade names, service marks or Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), without express written permission from the Company.
Youcan store, print and display our Website content only for your own personal use. You are not allowed to use any part of the Website for commercial purposes unless you have our express permission.
You are also not allowed to use Nifty Conversations logo or any Nifty Conversations brand or trade mark (or any marks which are colourably similar) without our express permission.
As a user of our Website and Services, we ask you to register with us. When you do so, you will choose a user identifier, which may be your email address or username, and a password. You may also provide personal information, including, but not limited to, your name. You ensure the accuracy of this information. This identifying information will enable you to use the website and our services. You must not share such identifying information with any third party, and if you discover that your identifying information has been compromised, you agree to notify us immediately in writing. An email notification will suffice in this situation. You as a user are responsible for maintaining the safety and security of your identifying information and keeping us apprised of any changes to your identifying information. Providing false or inaccurate information or using the website and services to further fraud or do unlawful activity are grounds for immediate termination of this Agreement.
You agree not to use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose, or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website or Services in any way that could damage the Website, Services, or general business of the Company. a) You further agree not to use the Website or Services:
I. To harass, abuse, or threaten others or otherwise violate any person’s legal rights;
II. To violate any intellectual property rights of Nifty Conversations or any third party;
III. To upload or otherwise disseminate any computer viruses or other software that may damage the property of another;
IV. To perpetrate any fraud;
V. To engage in or create any unlawful gambling, sweepstakes, money laundering, or pyramid scheme;
VI. To publish or distribute any obscene or defamatory material;
VII. To publish or distribute any material that incites violence, hate, or discrimination towards any group;
VIII. To unlawfully gather information about others.
IX. To misuse or tamper with our websites to hack, introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other technologically harmful material or carry out denial of service attacks etc.) or otherwise disrupt our tech or functionality or steal our customers’ data. Doing any of these things may be a criminal offence, but they also get in the way of us giving our customers the best service. Nifty Conversations will report any such breach or activity (and all information about the people carrying it out) to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
We recommend you use virus protection software when using any website, including ours, as we can’t guarantee that it will always be secure from bugs, viruses or trouble-makers.
Also, you’re not allowed to use automated systems or software to extract data from our Website (AKA ‘screen scraping’).
Nifty Conversations, through the Website and Services, may engage in affiliate marketing whereby we receive a commission on or percentage of the sale of goods or services on or through the Website links. Nifty Conversations may also accept advertising and sponsorships from commercial businesses or receive other forms of advertising compensation. We intend this disclosure to comply with United Kingdom lawson marketing and advertising and any other legal requirements that may apply.
Nifty Conversationsis a platform for sharing knowledge and wisdom that also sales merchandising and other items for everyday use it also contains quotes, Animations and other goods and services. WE may allow third parties to sell goods or services on the website. Nifty Conversations undertake to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and services, including product descriptions and images. However, Nifty Conversations do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information, and you acknowledge and agree that you purchase such products at your own risk.
However, if we discover an error for any goods you’ve ordered, we will tell you ASAP and give you the option of reconfirming your order (at the correct price) or cancelling it.
If we can’t get in touch with you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you’ve already paid, we will refund you in full.
Prices include VAT (where applicable).
Depending on the value of your order or the delivery option or address you choose, delivery costs may also be charged. Such additional charges will be clearly shown during the checkout process and included in the ‘Total Cost’
You agree to ensure payment for any items you may purchase from us, and you acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. When purchasing a physical good, you agree to provide us with a valid email and shipping address and valid billing information. We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for any reason, including errors or omissions in the information that you provide us. If we do so after payment has been processed, we will issue a refund to you at the purchase amount price. We also may request additional information from you prior to confirming a sale, and we reserve the right to place any additional restrictions on the sale of our products. You agree to ensure payment for any items you may purchase from us, and you acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. For the sale of physical products, we may pre-allow your credit or debit card at the time you place the order, or we may charge your card upon shipment. You agree to monitor your method of payment. Shipment costs and dates are subject to change from the costs and dates that we quote you because of unforeseen circumstances. For questions, concerns, or disputes, you agree to contact timely at our email address email@example.com. If you are unhappy with the purchase because of something wrong or faulty with the product, youmay send back the product and email us.After checking the product for its fault, if we find it to be faulty, we will make all the efforts to make the refunds for your items purchased from us.
Our website works as well on user subscriptions you may cancel your subscription anytime by giving the relevant notice via email to cancel your initial subscription.
You agree not to undertake any of the following actions:
a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website or Services;
b) Violate the security of the Website or Services through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
Nifty Conversations do not accept responsibility for the security of your account or content. You agree that your use of the Website or Services is at your own risk.
You agree to defend and indemnify the Nifty Conversations and any of its affiliates and hold Us harmless against all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which may arise from or relate to Your use or misuse of the Website or Services, Your breach of this Agreement, or Your conduct or actions. You agree that the Nifty Conversations shall be able to select its own legal counsel and may take part in its own defence if Nifty Conversations wishes.
We strictly prohibit you from using the Website or any of the Company’s Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
Nifty Conversations may occasionally post links to third-party websites or other services. You agree that Nifty Conversations is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused because of your use of any third-party services linked to from our website.
Nifty Conversations from time to time and without notice to you, may change this Agreement. You agree that Nifty Conversations may change this Agreement or revise anything contained. You further agree that all modifications to this Agreement are in full force and effect immediately upon posting on the Website and those modifications or variations will replace any prior version of this Agreement, unless prior versions are referred to or incorporated into the latest modification or the variation of this Agreement.
- To the extent any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, you agree that the prior, effective version of this Agreement shall fully be considered enforceable and valid.
- You agree to monitor this Agreement and refer to the Effective Date posted at the top of this Agreement to note modifications or variations. You further agree to clear your cache when doing so to avoid accessing a prior version of this Agreement. You agree that your continued use of the Website after any modifications to this Agreement is a manifestation of your continued assent to this Agreement.
If the modifications of this Agreement are not monitored by you, you agree that we shall consider such failure an affirmative waiver of your right to review the changed Agreement
This Agreement makes up the entire understanding between the Parties regarding all use of this website. This Agreement supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, written or oral, regarding the use of our website.
Nifty Conversations may need to interrupt your access to the website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but Nifty Conversations shall have no liability for any damage or loss caused because of such downtime.
Nifty Conversations may end this Agreement with you for any reason, with or without cause. Nifty Conversations specifically reserves the right to end this Agreement if you violate any of the terms outlined including, but not limited to, violating the intellectual property rights of Nifty Conversations or a third party, failing to comply with applicable laws or other legal obligations, and/or publishing or distributing illegal material. If you have registered for an account with us, you may also end this Agreement by contacting us on our email and requesting termination. At the termination of this Agreement, any provisions that would be expected to survive termination shall remain in full force and effect.
You agree that your use of our Website and Services is at your sole and exclusive risk and that any Services provided by us are on an “As Is” basis. Nifty Conversations expressly disclaims all express or implied warranties. Nifty Conversations makes no warranties that the Website or Services will meet your needs or that the Website or Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. Nifty Conversations also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or got through the Services. You agree that any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or because of loss of your data from your use of the Website or Services is your sole responsibility and that Nifty Conversations is not liable for any such damage or loss.
Nifty Conversations is not liable for any damages that may occur to you because of your use of the Website or Services, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This section applies to all claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.
- LANGUAGE: All communications made, or notices given under this Agreement shall be in the English language.
- JURISDICTION, VENUE & CHOICE OF LAW: Through Your use of the Website or Services, You agree that the laws of England (and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts) shall govern any matter or dispute relating to or arising out of this Agreement, and any dispute of any kind that may arise between You and the Company, except for its conflict of law provisions. The Parties agree that this choice of law, venue, and jurisdiction provision is not permissive but mandatory. You hereby waive the right to any objection of venue.
- ARBITRATION: In case of a dispute between the Parties relating to or arising out of this Agreement, the Parties shall first attempt to resolve the dispute personally and in good faith. If these personal resolution attempts fail, the Parties shall then submit the dispute to binding arbitration. A single arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration, and such an arbitrator shall have no authority to add Parties, vary this Agreement, award punitive damages, or certify a class. The arbitrator shall be bound by applicable and governing law. Each Party shall pay its own costs and fees. Claims causing arbitration under this section include but are not limited to contract claims, tort claims, ordinances, statutes or regulations. Intellectual property claims by Nifty Conversations will not be subject to arbitration and may, as an exception to this sub-part, be litigated. The Parties, in agreement with this sub-part of this Agreement, waive any rights they may have to a jury trial regarding arbitral claims.
- ASSIGNMENT: This Agreement or the rights granted shall not be assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred in whole or part by you. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by the Company, the rights and liabilities of Nifty Conversations will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or sub-part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of law or competent arbitrator, it will enforce the remaining parts and subpart to the maximum extent possible. In such conditions, the rest of this Agreement shall continue in full force.
- NO WAIVER: If we fail to enforce any provision of this Agreement, this shall not make up a waiver of any future enforcement of that provision or of any other provision. Waiver of any part or sub-part of this Agreement will not make up a waiver of any other part or sub-part.
- HEADINGSFOR CONVENIENCE ONLY: Headings of parts and sub-parts under this Agreement are for convenience and organization, only. Headings shall not affect the meaning of any provisions of this Agreement.
- NO AGENCY, PARTNERSHIP OR JOINT VENTURE: No agency, partnership, or joint venture has been created between the Parties because of this Agreement. No Party has any authority to bind the other to third parties.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Nifty Conversations is not liable for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of civil authorities, acts of military authorities, riots, embargoes, acts of nature and natural disasters, and other acts which may be because of unforeseen circumstances.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPLAINTS: We permit electronic communications to both Parties under this Agreement For questions, queries and complaints. Please email us here.